You wanted to be healthy right? And for those who doesn’t, how does the title taste?:P Actually it’s easy to make, and there isn’t much that can go wrong.
This recipe contains real natural ingredients and that what’s not needed is omitted. Say goodbye to added sugars, sweeteners and preservatives, these recipes are pure and perfect. But what is the ‘new’coconut start? This is a creamy, dairy-free yogurt experience mild coconut flavor of Abbot Kinney’s.
Ingredients for 2 persons:
-125 g glass noodles (organic)
-200g chicken breast
-400 ml coconut Abbot Kinney’s start
-1 vegetable bouillon tablet
-2 tbsp fish sauce
-100g snow peas
-100g green beans
-1 pak choi
-1 tbsp curry paste
-4 spring onions
-1 red pepper
1. Cut the snow peas, green beans and bok choy into smaller pieces
2. Cut the chicken into pieces
3. Prepare the broth according to the package
4. Fry the cocus in the wok
5. Add the fish sauce, curry paste, broth and mix
6. Add the noodles, vegetables and chicken and let it cook for 10-15 minutes
7. Meanwhile you cut the coriander, spring onion and red pepper. Cut the lime into wedges.
8. Fill the bowls with the first mix of vegetables, then pour the broth over it, so it gets a distributed delicious taste.
9. Finish it with the coriander, spring onion, lime and red pepper.