I hope and think it can be something valuables and worth-full for your life,And it’s something different than the quantity I mostly write, but Get Addicted is expressing a ‘plog’ maybe our strongest point, maybe it’s a pitfall, but we don’t let fade our dreams, yes yours to! It will be continued with the next 5 steps the forthcoming Sunday. Let me know your thoughts about my words in a comment below here, it will be really appreciated! Good luck with improving and check the resume summery below here to convince my potential sharing!
2. Do not dwell on money There is nothing wrong with striving for a higher salary so long as you don’t think more wages means more satisfaction. Dr. Richard Easterlin, an economics professor at the University of Southern California, found that people who earn more, quickly get used to it and then don’t be satisfied anymore. You can instead of asking a higher salary, better ask for something that gives another deeper level of satisfaction: for example the ability to work at home. People who can prove flexible working according to a study by Stanford to are happier than their colleagues who are locked up in the office.
3. Visit an old friend Invest time in restoring an old friendship. A study in the journal Emotion shows that people who deployed a number of different activities to be happier, reported that they had benefited the most from their efforts to pick up an old friendship again. Dr. Acacia Parks, author of the study, says that it works great against negative feelings of depression.
4. Stand still but keep moving You’ve probably heard of the runner’s high. Well, you can get on the exercise bike. According to a study by Stanford; people after 15 minutes at 50 minutes performance, report an improvement in their mood by 19%.
5. Don’t be a slave to the clock Only care about the real deadlines at work. A study published in the Journal of Personality and Social Psychology shows that employees who always connect arbitrary time limits on their duties, are less fortunate than people who don’t (“I work on this project until I’m totally satisfied with it”). If you’re guided by the clock, it can be the expense of your creativity and your ability to enjoy the good things in life, said Dr. Anne Laure Sellier, the author of the study.
6. Show your gratitude It’s easier to adjust your outlook on life if you have the right tools. In this case that means: pen and paper. According to a study in the journal Emotion people who wrote a letter of thanks every week turned to feel better and happier than those who simply made a list of their recent activities.
7. See the light Do you feel yourself miserable in the morning ? People are often grumpy when their sleep cycle is disturbed, says dr. Mariana Figueira, director of the Lighting Research Center at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute. The best way to reset it is to look for the light in the morning.
8. Appreciate the small things Try this experiment once: try to look at the small things the next time you step out the door, sounds and smells are heading your way. (And yes, either that woman who comes along is a fine view). Short-term positive emotions let you look more pleasant at the world and eventually lead to a lasting feeling of happiness, says Parks.
9. Dance Nice moves can influence your mood positively, according to British researchers. People who danced five minutes, felt happier than before. The combination of music and exercise may stimulate the production of endorphins, says the author of the study, Dr. Liat Levita.
10. Healthy candy Fruit can take you out of your dip. British research shows that people who went out ten days, every day with bananas, apples and mandarins, are 32% less prone to anxiety than a group that held it in chocolate. The explanation may be that these fruits are rich in vitamin C, a nutrient that is reputed to your temper its revamp.
11. Make a mental selfie Imagine that you achieve important life goals. Does it feel nice? Write it down. This technique is known as the ‘pull everything out of yourself exercise “, said Dr. Sonja Lyubomirsky, professor of Psychology at UC Riverside. ; You will be inspired by whatever you do to address it with more energy, and so you will feel more optimisms doing it. ”
12. Let it blow If your 9 to 5 work routine oppresses you, then escape from the prison. Surround yourself with nature, because this is beneficial, said Dr. Elizabeth Nisbet, a psychologist at the Trent University in Ontario. People often underestimate how much your mental revamp with a walk in the fresh air. If this is really impossible, then bring nature inside, people who have plants in their office are positive about their work environment, saying British researchers.
13. Step out of that traffic jam For some of us the commute is really a too big task. Researchers in Canada found that people who have to drive over an hour to and from work are less satisfied with their lives than people who commute shorter. The stress that you incur in traffic can undermine happiness, says dr. Margo Hilbrecht, author of the study. Therefore, try to move or change jobs. Failing that, it’s best to find an alternative route to your GPS. If you are so you can avoid traffic jams, which can make your commute more pleasant, even though you have might get out of bed earlier said Hilbrecht.
14. Give your money away Generous makes you happy, if you feel involved in the organization or the person to whom you give money, according to a study published in the Journal of Positive Psychology. According to this study; it gives more satisfaction if you know how and where your donation is spent than when you give money to any organization.
15. Breath in Use your breathing to control your mood. Ten minutes breathing consciously already leads to a decrease in negative thoughts, and that is much more effective than just your thoughts running free, says a study in the Journal of Research in Personality. To be able to divert attention from doom and gloom and instead to focus on the here and now, you have to close your eyes and try to consciously feel each inhalation and exhalation, says the author of the study, Dr. Laura Kiken.
16. Stop comparing Stop to peek at the neighbors. “People who are relatively happy, usually compare themselves with others,” says Lyubomirsky. ; If you worry about that house of your neighbor, or your colleague who earns more, search distraction “See if there’s anything good on TV before getting cranky of jealousy.
17. Laughter is healthy It doesn’t matter whether you have or not to laugh at something, you should do it! A study by the University of Kansas shows that if people (smile) laughing took a difficult test, they were voted afterwards positive than people who carried out the test with a neutral facial expression. Note: grins for no apparent reason at others the impression that you’re not quite right in the head. Be careful when using this strategy.
18. End good, all good Of course, you already knew that sex is the ultimate antidepressant. But what is the minimum effective dose? Researchers at the University of Colorado found that people who indicated had at least sex once a week are 44% more likely to occur “very happy” than people who had spent the entire previous year on a bite.
Steve Jobs was a natural, you might even say Jobs built one of the world’s strongest brands without ever setting out to ‘brand’ his company.Apple everyday The iDea; Your lifestyle determines your brain power. Why; Jobs was always busy with his health. Sometimes he only at raw foods like carrots and apples for weeks. Jobs was a herbivore, at times nothing to achieve a particular mental state. “By starting a new diet you get the euphoric high of a new goal,” says nutritionist Rhiannon Lambert. “As a weight loss program fails, dieters go in search of new hope. They find them in a new diet. “Jobs has enough failing projects launched that needed to be picked up by the good feeling of a diet. iTip; We would not advise you to go fasting or eating only raw foods. According to the Dialogues in Clinical Neuroscience, there are other ways to feel euphoric, for example, by means of sport. The next time you’re sad, you go out to run a lot. Your body will look for the runner’s high, thus creating endorphins. And it’s a lot more fun than two days starving.
Stretch for success The iDea; Nerves are creativity killers. Defeat them with yoga. Why; Jobs was the chief hipster, if you’re talking about ‘doing things before it was cool. “He was long before yoga schools were popular fan of yoga and spirituality. “He wanted to detach himself from the mainstream and be sure that his reasoning was different than others,” says Smith. iTip; The All Indian Institute of Medical Science found that the stress level of the participants in the study decreased significantly when they were doing yoga. The Journal of Psychology has discovered that nerves can stand in the way of creativity. Jobs was a kind of yoga reset button that just removed his mind from work.
Really concentrate The iDea; Your brains work the best with focus Why; “Steve Jobs was good at concentrating on one thing,” says Smith. Magazine Neurpsychologica discovered that you achieve the best focus when you only concentrate on one thing. That’s why Jobs decided to offer many distractions to do the spell. At the cost of his family by the way. iTip; The University’s College London Institute of Neuroscience recommends to reduce the number of stimuli to a minimum for proper focus. Put your phone on the side, listen to music without lyrics. Close all tabs, let open that you need open. No Facebook it’s not important enough.
Categorize The iDea; You do not need many people to make your ideas a reality. Why; “Jobs liked to work with small teams,” says Smith. “The less votes to competing against, the sooner he could make a decision.” If he had more people on a project, the ‘not needed people’ were quickly putted aside. The journal American Psychologist agrees: modern firms with small teams be more productive. iTip; Divide and conquer. If you’re part of a big team to accomplish a task, divide the project into smaller parts. “In small teams, streamlined communication,” says Smith. You probably work twice as fast if you do it with two, instead of six.