Learn from your past, do not drown in it.Of course you can learn from the past, it can also be very painful. If it does; take some time to reflect the experience and how it can help you in the future and ask yourself the following questions: – What could actually happen? Answer this honestly. Yes, the answers will be confronting. – Which emotions do I feel about it, and when? Perhaps write it off. – How can I use this to make myself stronger? Answered, on a roll, repair and lose yourself from negative thoughts, never run over the positive things that can and will happen! Express your feelings Do not hesitate to know what you feel. Sometimes it’s quite a thing, but we can go bad. Complain against a friend or against the person who has hurt you (or those who have hurt you) – express your feelings can help organize your thoughts. Share your thoughts with someone who listens and finds sympathy . In addition, bottling up feelings can lead to anxiety, depression, headaches and higher blood pressure. You don’t want that. Sacrifice Delicious, move yourself in the role of victim, easy to blame others. This tiny problem will not help you further. Often it is synonymous for pointing to complain. Actually you throw yourself voluntarily in a negative vibe. Focus on the present The easiest way to let go of the past, is to focus yourself on the present. This is done to keep you busy with yourself and enjoy contemporary times. Do new things, eat with friends, make new friends! This works better than lying in a fetal position in your shower. Focus on the present, you have to be aware especially by what you think and feel, looking for new experiences, and acceptance of negative feelings and situations like it are small parts of your life. Which are namely often. Identify the people around you Which people around you are often negative and have a bad effect on your mood? Which people do you associate with the past where you and yourself are trying to distance of? Maybe it’s a good idea to create some distance with those people and spend time with people which brings you positivity upward. Forgive others and yourself Yes, sometimes it is fucking difficult to forgive someone, but it’s the only way to advance and grow emotionally. Embrace the past while you go, make new appointments with yourself, do not sleep in anger, and be kind and generous. Did you find this a little below the knee, then forgive yourself. Instead of beating yourself constantly on your head, focus on the lessons you’ve learned. If you wear anger, you can not continue. Create new memories This is actually the result of what you do above: to forgive yourself or others, meet new people, do new things and and surround yourself with positive energies. Making new, positive thoughts will ensure that those negative are always pushed farther away.
See if she’s lying about cheating1. She’s suddenly behaves differently Lie detectors look for deviations from the norm, such as an increased heart rate, respiration and blood pressure. “When you inspect your loved one, you can also go looking for changes from its normal behavior,” “For example, if you ask where it was Friday night and she suddenly begins to scratch her nose, faster breathing or clearing her throat, then there might be something wrong,” 2. She looks too intently if she answers your questions Everyone thinks that avoiding a glance suggests telling a lie. That’s why lying people sometimes looking convincing straight into your eyes, without blinking, if they answer your question. They also want to check whether you believe them or not. 3. They answer your question with a question You: “Are you cheating?”. She: “Am I cheating?… . ‘Answer a question with a question or the same question gives you extra time to think about the true about the answer. 4. She turns the tables Women are good at this. “When people are guilty of something, they tend to shift the accusations on another,” She can say for example that you bring your previous relationships in your new relationships, you’re paranoid, or that you are probably the one who is cheating. “When they feel pressure or feel caught herself, she turns only too happy the roles,” 5. She changes his story “The truth is always clear and easy to remember. Lies on the other hand can change rapidly.” “If you notice changes in her story, it could mean something. Moreover, people who lie tend to stop extra (unnecessary) details in the story to make it more credible.” Finally The last point I like to pull out, lies are mostly always coming out, it owns up. Always tell the true, even if it’s hard or with consequences. The true has always a longer and better outcome. Because I know this, I can’t lie or I’m probably scared of doing it. I get more trust from people and always know that everything I said is believed. So if you like to have a stress-less life and live longer.. you know what to do! Thanks for reading and good-luck and be careful with implementing, I hope I made you a more honest person!:)
We enjoying and learning life the fullest. simply cause we know more than the average man.You will be trained to be a real man, get the strings back in your hands again, be one step ahead psychologically, you will be ready to conquer the world! May it be your pleasure to share your inventions with us and thousands of our daily follower, let it be your passion and make money with it! So that means you are ready to conquer the world? ready for some extra money? Cool! We will set-up your own banner-space immediately! What do you get more? All your author related articles will direct generate money after your first article is posted and read. We will learn you everything about; (if you want) -Blogging and basis practical website development. -SEM (Search Engine Marketing) how to engage traffic and earn money for it. No secrets, all our experiences and tricks are yours to! -SEO (Search Engine Optimization) how to engage traffic with google, we have a lot of articles and keywords on the first page with google! -Social Media, we owning a lot of more and bigger niche profiles than those from Get Addicted. -Entrepreneurship, based on a lot of books by successful millionaires. So writing on a men magazine what does it mean? A single life for all our redactors? Isn’t it weird building articles about sex and post content about sexy babes? “Hugh Hefner is the most appreciated entrepreneur in our world and I think you can do it better than him!” Ok his brand-success and luck can’t be beaten but you’ll be a better writer, it’s all getting more personal in 2016, people want you, your story, your experiences, not a factory-business with fake tits blondes. First need some little more information about you to get started! 1. How much word-press experience do you have? It’s no problem if you haven’t any experience with it, we will explain everything step by step through useful and easy tutorial videos. 2. Which categories do like to write about? No worries, a news paper still has the most readers and more than … articles a day, the more the better, you can write about all subjects we’re working with. 3. What is the auteur name you like to have? Fiction won’t be a problem but keep it serious please;) 4. How many girls do you slept with? Do you have an relationship and what is your longest relationship? 5. Where are you standing and where do you want to go? Goals? Visions? Nest phase and goal in our lives is to travel the world more, Get Addicted to the lifestyle we share through videos like Jay Alvarrez and Alexander Tikhomirov making. Cool, you’re still reading, that’s really appreciated but now it’s time for some real writing! Drop the information we need and your address (if you like to have some Get Addicted stickers) at: firstname.lastname@example.org For smaller questions you can write us on Whatsapp: 0041-78-730-30-82 Some excitement is needed in life but we’ll get back on you very quick;) Have a GOOD day!
2. Do not dwell on money There is nothing wrong with striving for a higher salary so long as you don’t think more wages means more satisfaction. Dr. Richard Easterlin, an economics professor at the University of Southern California, found that people who earn more, quickly get used to it and then don’t be satisfied anymore. You can instead of asking a higher salary, better ask for something that gives another deeper level of satisfaction: for example the ability to work at home. People who can prove flexible working according to a study by Stanford to are happier than their colleagues who are locked up in the office.
3. Visit an old friend Invest time in restoring an old friendship. A study in the journal Emotion shows that people who deployed a number of different activities to be happier, reported that they had benefited the most from their efforts to pick up an old friendship again. Dr. Acacia Parks, author of the study, says that it works great against negative feelings of depression.
4. Stand still but keep moving You’ve probably heard of the runner’s high. Well, you can get on the exercise bike. According to a study by Stanford; people after 15 minutes at 50 minutes performance, report an improvement in their mood by 19%.
5. Don’t be a slave to the clock Only care about the real deadlines at work. A study published in the Journal of Personality and Social Psychology shows that employees who always connect arbitrary time limits on their duties, are less fortunate than people who don’t (“I work on this project until I’m totally satisfied with it”). If you’re guided by the clock, it can be the expense of your creativity and your ability to enjoy the good things in life, said Dr. Anne Laure Sellier, the author of the study.
6. Show your gratitude It’s easier to adjust your outlook on life if you have the right tools. In this case that means: pen and paper. According to a study in the journal Emotion people who wrote a letter of thanks every week turned to feel better and happier than those who simply made a list of their recent activities.
7. See the light Do you feel yourself miserable in the morning ? People are often grumpy when their sleep cycle is disturbed, says dr. Mariana Figueira, director of the Lighting Research Center at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute. The best way to reset it is to look for the light in the morning.
8. Appreciate the small things Try this experiment once: try to look at the small things the next time you step out the door, sounds and smells are heading your way. (And yes, either that woman who comes along is a fine view). Short-term positive emotions let you look more pleasant at the world and eventually lead to a lasting feeling of happiness, says Parks.
9. Dance Nice moves can influence your mood positively, according to British researchers. People who danced five minutes, felt happier than before. The combination of music and exercise may stimulate the production of endorphins, says the author of the study, Dr. Liat Levita.
10. Healthy candy Fruit can take you out of your dip. British research shows that people who went out ten days, every day with bananas, apples and mandarins, are 32% less prone to anxiety than a group that held it in chocolate. The explanation may be that these fruits are rich in vitamin C, a nutrient that is reputed to your temper its revamp.
11. Make a mental selfie Imagine that you achieve important life goals. Does it feel nice? Write it down. This technique is known as the ‘pull everything out of yourself exercise “, said Dr. Sonja Lyubomirsky, professor of Psychology at UC Riverside. ; You will be inspired by whatever you do to address it with more energy, and so you will feel more optimisms doing it. ”
12. Let it blow If your 9 to 5 work routine oppresses you, then escape from the prison. Surround yourself with nature, because this is beneficial, said Dr. Elizabeth Nisbet, a psychologist at the Trent University in Ontario. People often underestimate how much your mental revamp with a walk in the fresh air. If this is really impossible, then bring nature inside, people who have plants in their office are positive about their work environment, saying British researchers.
13. Step out of that traffic jam For some of us the commute is really a too big task. Researchers in Canada found that people who have to drive over an hour to and from work are less satisfied with their lives than people who commute shorter. The stress that you incur in traffic can undermine happiness, says dr. Margo Hilbrecht, author of the study. Therefore, try to move or change jobs. Failing that, it’s best to find an alternative route to your GPS. If you are so you can avoid traffic jams, which can make your commute more pleasant, even though you have might get out of bed earlier said Hilbrecht.
14. Give your money away Generous makes you happy, if you feel involved in the organization or the person to whom you give money, according to a study published in the Journal of Positive Psychology. According to this study; it gives more satisfaction if you know how and where your donation is spent than when you give money to any organization.
15. Breath in Use your breathing to control your mood. Ten minutes breathing consciously already leads to a decrease in negative thoughts, and that is much more effective than just your thoughts running free, says a study in the Journal of Research in Personality. To be able to divert attention from doom and gloom and instead to focus on the here and now, you have to close your eyes and try to consciously feel each inhalation and exhalation, says the author of the study, Dr. Laura Kiken.
16. Stop comparing Stop to peek at the neighbors. “People who are relatively happy, usually compare themselves with others,” says Lyubomirsky. ; If you worry about that house of your neighbor, or your colleague who earns more, search distraction “See if there’s anything good on TV before getting cranky of jealousy.
17. Laughter is healthy It doesn’t matter whether you have or not to laugh at something, you should do it! A study by the University of Kansas shows that if people (smile) laughing took a difficult test, they were voted afterwards positive than people who carried out the test with a neutral facial expression. Note: grins for no apparent reason at others the impression that you’re not quite right in the head. Be careful when using this strategy.
18. End good, all good Of course, you already knew that sex is the ultimate antidepressant. But what is the minimum effective dose? Researchers at the University of Colorado found that people who indicated had at least sex once a week are 44% more likely to occur “very happy” than people who had spent the entire previous year on a bite.