A good beard leaves requires the necessary attention for grooming. With these tips you avoid an unkempt face.
Suppose you want to keep a beard of about one centimeter, than follow these tips:
1. Have the real beard grow in your spare time. The first few days are yours because its unshaven look, and as you understand, it’s not very representative, you have to work on it and train it. In therefore it’s best to let your beard grow in a long weekend or during a holiday.
2. Make sure your beard is clean and dry. Nothing is so unkempt like a beard where your can find your breakfast. Also, a wet hair look for your beard is a big no-go. In other words: never style your beard with wax.
3. Take a good oiled trimmer in hands, put it in your best position, and trim your beard from top to bottom.
4. Trim your beard always in the opposite direction from bottom to top.
5. Alternates with the first centimeter-position and trim again from top bottom and vice versa.
6. Remove with the trimmer on the smallest state unwanted hair off your beard line, such as your cheeks and neck.
7. Always wash your beard after trimming with lukewarm water and use a mild shampoo.
8. If you don’t like your beard anyway and you want to get rid off it: you know how to do it;)