The world of sex is full of interesting facts and fables. Did you knew that the G-spot almost was named Whipple Tickle? And that many women get excited from chimp porn? We humans simply need to know everything when it comes to the movement of being the oldest in the world. Through friends and the internet we hear the best stories, but what’s all true and what should you not believe? We have collected nine really true facts you probably didn’t knew!
1. At any time of the day is 25 percent of all the people daydreaming about sex.
Believe it or not, but a quarter of all the people you see every day is dreaming about a good game of banging. Actually you should be glad that you can’t read minds, because, do you really know what the naughty fantasies are of .. ok;)
2. Headaches? Sex helps!
“No not tonight, I have headache” no excuse anymore, a good make out is a good solution. Because with sex there is less blood flowing to your brains. You know what to say the next time when your girlfriend comes with excuses again;)
3. There are around 1000 accredited English words for the vagina.
French the language of love? I don’t think so! English dictionary crammed with vaginal synonyms and that is mainly because of Shakespeare. This old pervert was an artist with words and was not averse to the erotic chapter in his book.
4. Americans spend twice as much money on porn then on cookies.
The food industry in America is a big business, but if you really want to make money you have to join the porn world.
5. Masturbating helps against depressions.
Had a bad day? Pick up a box of tissues and lettuce delicious hand yourself. No expensive pills or a psychiatrist needed!
6. Women who regularly suffer from migraines have a higher sex drive
Apparently, sex and headache are inextricably linked. Use it to your advantage!
7. 34% of men and 10% of women have told a lie once to get someone into bed
Surprising about this factoid is actually that the percentage of men is quite low. A man who is hunting simply concerns…
8. A man shoots about 17 liters seed in his life.
We’re not only shooting far but also a lot. I think we have a lot of happy tissue producers in the world.