It is not so long ago that barbershops; clinical-looking, sour-smelling places where people were shaved and went home with cuts and stinging skin. In recent years there has been changed something: barbershops are hot and happening, not only in your place but worldwide. In all major cities, you can find a barber who works with the best products, attend special training and pursue traditional male values.
To give you an idea of how a barbershop should look like, we will give you an overview of the 11 most beautiful barbershops in the world.
1. Argyle League, Houston
2. Baxter Finley, LA
3. Pankhurst, Londen
4. Dolce & Gabbana, Londen
5. Barber at Bourdon House, Londen
6. 18th Amendment Barber Shop, Vancouver
7. Ludlow Blunt, Brooklyn
8. Fellow Barber, New York City
9. Barber & Parlour, Londen
10. Freemans Sporting Club, Tokyo
11. Rudy’s Barbershop, Seattle
12. Planète Rasoir Paris
13. Roy & Son, Stockholm
14. PelsPels Barber Shop, Oslo